The ambitious social impact jewelry-tech startup all.u.me is hiring an experienced kick-ass, taboo-attacking, SoMe-loving, out-of-the box-thinking Marketing Manager as a key member of the team.
all.u.me is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate marketer, who will have fun in their challenging role in a purpose driven and entrepreneurial atmosphere in central Copenhagen. You know what it takes, however here some headlines:
- Bring the all.u.me brand story developed by Nord DDB from nothing to everything, incl. PR
- Lead the social media- and influencer marketing strategy primarily on TikTok and Instagram
- Own the B2C eCommerce channels, traffic and growth
- Nurture the all.u.me community to keep the app users engaged and jewelry owners safe
- Develop brand communication playbooks for turnkey design collaborations
- Strategic brainstorming and execution on partnerships worldwide
This position is ideal for someone who wish to use their gift, experience and drive within marketing, branding and social media for something purposeful and play a pivotal role in the execution of an ambitious launch and later growth strategy to deliver true impact on a global scale. You could also have:
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing team or agency and the ability to lead successful campaigns from development to implementation and analysis
- Know how in influencer outreach campaign strategies
- Jewelry- or fashion Industry experience, but this is a nice-to-have
- Good people management skills, being confident in building and developing a dynamic team
- Total confidence in speaking and writing in English, Spanish is a plus; Danish is fine.
Does it sound tempting but a bit blurry? Let’s have a talk. +455154 8721
Already convinced? - send a motivational letter to email@example.com. We will be doing interviews on an ongoing basis.